Thursday, August 20, 2009

A+ Program

My name is Starla Pulley and I am the new A+ Coordinator for Bloomfield High School. This is my first year as A+ Coordinator for the High School. Christy Burger is the A+ secretary and does a great job helping our students. I will be working closely with Mrs. Sifford in efforts to get all the needed information to students concerning information for A+, looking at A+ designated schools, and financial aid information.

I will be meeting with every senior individually to discuss their A+ and make sure they are on target for getting all the requirements. I will then meet with Juniors and Sophmores concerning the same information. I will have a meeting with all of the Freshman concerning A+ and hand out sign up sheets and information packets for them.

I have designed the blogspot to have information directly related to A+ and it's requirements. On the right of the blog scroll down and you will see guidelines for the A+ program. Below the requirements, you will see a list of websites that will assist you and your child in finding out more about A+, FAFSA, and taking the ACT test.

I am very excited about getting to work with the students through this program. If you have any questions, please contact me and we can discuss any concerns you might have.

No comments:

Post a Comment